RoxStar Fitness Nutrition Mantra:
You Must EAT to be lean.
EAT to be strong.
EAT to have the body of your dreams.
FOOD is your greatest ally, not your worst enemy.
- The problem with MOST women is that they aren’t eating enough.
- If you eat too few calories, you’re going to hit stalls and plateaus.
- If you’ve been dieting for some time, you would probably stand to see further progress if you RAISE your calories.
- How many meals you eat a day isn’t a major issue. It still comes down to the fact that you need to make sure you’re eating enough to gently coax the body to change.
- If you’re cutting out entire macro groups, you’re likely going to find yourself on a plan in which you cannot sustain longterm.
- Don’t just cut out foods simply because the industry labels them bad.
- Gluten free, no carbs, super low fat, eliminating fruits. These are all dieting tactics, and YES they can work. But they can also distort your perception about healthy eating – and in many cases isn’t fully necessary.
- Though MUST cheat to be lean.
- Allowing diet breaks, refeeds, and higher calorie days where you are eating close to maintenance is a great way to BOOST metabolism and get off of plateaus.
- How often you do this is on an individual basis.
The Simple Math to Figure Out How Many Calories Per Day.
15 x BW in Pounds. Then subtract 20% from that…
- Take 15 x BW = Roughly total calories needed for your day.
- If you have a slower metabolism try 13 or 14 x BW.
- Then subtract 20% from that
- This will start you off with a deficit of 20% of total calories per day.
- Adjust this amount if needed by either adding or subtracting a few calories per day once you put it in place and see how your body responds/
- Dropping about 1 to 2 pounds a week is ideal. Any more or less, then adjust your plan accordingly.
- The rest of your caloric burn should come from exercise. Aim to burn an additional 500 or so calories per day through activity.
- Use a tracking watch or heart rate monitor.
- The goal of ANY fat loss plan is to try to keep in as many calories as you can, all while losing fat.
- This also ensure you preserve muscle to a greater degree, and you lose primarily body fat in the process.
Stop the Guesswork! Let Me TEACH YOU Exactly How Many Calories to Eat to Lose Weight For YOUR Body… And Unlock the Body of Your Dreams Today.
Let me ask you this…
When you need to go to court, you hire a lawyer, right?
Got to do your taxes? You get an accountant.
Want to have someone perform a task for you – a professional – because you know you can’t do it on your own. This is a common thing, right?
Well then why are you driving yourself absolutely CRAZY over there trying and failing at changing your body, and transforming FOR GOOD?
It takes a professional who’s been at this game for years, with the hands-on experience to work with women just like you to help you to get to your goal – and get a final solution.
It’s time for you to stop the runaround, ditch the frustration, and feel CONFIDENT in your own skin again. Knowing that every move you make in the gym, in the kitchen, and in your life is bringing you straight to a better you.
Let me show you exactly how working with me can be the best and smartest investment you’ve ever made in yourself. Your future, your sanity, your body – they’re all depending on you to make the RIGHT decision and do something about where you are right now.
You have the power to change it – and I can show you the way.