4 Ways to SHOCK Lagging Stubborn Muscles to GROW for Women
We all have at least one – those stubborn lagging muscles that don’t seem to want to grow, no matter what the heck you do. Today let’s discuss 4 easy to apply training tips that you should be doing RIGHT NOW that will make you put on size and get those lagging stubborn muscles to GROW quickly!
Increase Overall Volume
- Undulating rep ranges – increase weight each set while decreasing reps
- Doing more reps than you’re used to – 5 to 6 sets.
Adding in Advanced Training Techniques
- Performing pyramids and drop sets to do more work, and expose muscle to more damage
- Myo reps and FST 7 is GREAT for advanced ways to shock a muscle into growth
- Occlusion training is another way to do some good damage to a muscle and help enhance growth
Time Under Tension is an Overlooked Crucial Component
- Tempo play and focusing on the negative can have a positive impact on muscle growth
- Power training is often overlooked but is great for increasing strength, tonality, and muscle size
- Hitting a muscle two times a week for a few weeks using the above principles can bring about rapid progress
- Keep a 2 or 3 of rest in between your training days for the part you’re focusing on.
- Full recovery is key so you can power out your next workout.
Take Your Workouts to An Even HIGHER and More Effective Level... Let Me Teach You How to Sculpt Your Best Body Yet
If what I’ve shared with you today resonates with you, and you’re ready to step EVEN FURTHER outside of the box to finally get the results you want… Then let me take you through an easy to apply, step-by-step formula that will help you to transform your body like never before.
In fact, it’s the same 4 steps I take every client I work with through, and has helped them to go from seeing little progress to crazy transformations – almost immediately.
And I want to do that for you, help you to step up your game, and give you some actionable methods you can apply RIGHT NOW – through my exclusive FREE masterclass Your Best Body Yet.
60 mins of your time can quite possibly help you to get on track, and change your body forever. And if getting to your goals means everything for you, then you absolutely CANNOT miss it!
Stay Connected! Join My Email List.
If you're enjoying the content I'm sharing with you here, then why don't you get yourself signed up on email list. Each week, I'll share with you my best tips and advice on how you can transform you body - and your entire life - through a SMARTER approach to your training and nutrition. All Science/NO BS.