If you’re anything like most people, you probably have some questions regarding how many calories you need to eat per day to see fat loss happen.
I’ll tell you what, a WHOLE LOT of you out there aren’t eating ENOUGH! The diet industry teaches us that starving oneself is the surefire way to weight loss.
And in essence… It kind of is…
HOWEVER! What you’re not being told is that this weight loss is often also muscle loss – along with fat – and it’s THAT kind of weight loss that slows down your metabolism.
So the question becomes, what do you do? How do you set things up, the RIGHT way?
Well, today’s video I’m exploring exactly that for you. So take a moment and check this video out.
More Tips to Help You Calculate Calories for Fat Loss
- Keep in mind that the amount of food you’re probably used to eating isn’t enough. So the numbers you get from my equation may be higher than you’re used to. Trust it! Put it in action, see how your body responds, and tweak as needed.
- It is important to FEED your body in order for it to allow for fat loss. So although you want to be in a caloric deficit, you don’t want to be in a position of starving yourself so much that you slow down your metabolism.
- With 20% of your caloric deficit for fat loss coming from the diet, you can now focus on really pushing in the gym to produce EVEN MORE caloric burn.
- Wear a heart rate monitor that can help you to somewhat accurately track caloric burn. Focus on keeping your heart rate UP, even when doing weight training, and watch that you create at least a 250 calorie deficit per workout.
- My favorite heart rate monitor to assist with this at the moment is the Polar A360 which you can get right here on Amazon.
Got questions or comments you want to add regarding finding the right calories for YOUR fat loss goals? Post them below, I’d love to hear your thoughts.