Before you embark on ANY fat loss or contest prep plan, there’s one crucial thing you need to consider that can impact EVERYTHING… And that’s your hormones! More importantly, the impact of hormones on fat loss and contest prep.
Changing your body is NOT just about diet and training, it’s so much more. And one of those driving factors that can have an impact on physical change is your hormone levels as they relate to dieting, fat loss, and even your ability to build muscle. Let’s talk about some things you need to consider NOW if your goals mean everything to you.
Impact of Hormones on Fat Loss and Contest Prep
- Everything we do is driven by hormones.
- Hormones are the missing link for every single one of us when it comes to our goals.
- They should be considered and looked at by anyone serious about their goals and long-term success.
- It’s important to learn how to read lab results. Especially if you are experiencing any symptoms that make you feel “off”.
- Many physicians are misdiagnosing people as normal when their hormonal levels are suboptimal.
Why Is Knowing Your Hormonal Levels CRUCIAL?
- Fat loss and muscle gain aren’t just dictated by diet.
- You can start off and change your diet and training and if you are getting great results, then it might not be something to immediately worry about.
- But having labs done and making sure your hormone, vitamins, minerals, and crucial organ function with levels that are within optimal ranges is a great way of staying ahead of the curve. And preventing issues down the line.
- You can do this once every 6 months.
- If you’ve been dieting for a long time, or have a history of yo-yo dieting, making sure your body is functioning at optimal levels, particularly for your thyroid, adrenals, and sex hormones are crucial.
- And if you’ve been stalled on a plateau for quite some time, you should definitely and most crucially consider your hormone levels and crucial organ function as this could be the key as to what’s the underlying issue with your stall.
- Only considering diet and training is like a band-aid solution.
- Those considering a contest prep should most definitely check hormonal levels BEFORE starting a prep because it can mean the difference in how successful your prep is. And can guide the way to smarter supplementation set up (both legal and illegal).
What Labs to Request
- Complete Metabolic Panel
- Full Iron Panel – including complete blood count, hemoglobin, hematocrit, ferritin, zinc (everything)
- COMPLETE AND FULL THYROID PANEL (you will have to request this and say everything specifically – all 4 hormones you want by name) FREE T3 AND FREE T4, TSH, RT3, Total T3 and Total T4. You MUST say all these by name or they will only do TSH and total t4.
- Vitamin D levels
- Vitamin B levels
- Magnesium levels (can deplete with higher cortisol levels)
- Saliva Test for Cortisol, DHEA, Progesterone, Testosterone, Estrogen, Estradiol.
- Saliva Test Mentioned: https://amzn.to/2lcr8gl
Get Into My Free Master Class Now – Your Best Body Yet
It’s your body, and it’s time you take your results into YOUR hands. Here’s the thing, the fitness industry has LIED to you and told you that simply changing your eating and getting in the gym is all you need to do to transform your body.
But, YOU KNOW there’s more to the story than that. Let me share with you exactly what has helped HUNDREDS OF MY CLIENTS (women just like you) to finally change their bodies, and take control of their results. And do it FOR GOOD.
There’s one crucial shift you MUST make to see fat loss and lean building success. Let me teach you what it is, and give you the clarity to be able to get to the next level, on your terms.
Want to Work With Me? Request a FREE Clarity Call Right Now
If you’re ready to take your training and nutrition to the next level, do not wait! Get on the phone with me and simply discuss your goals, and what’s been getting in the way of you finally finding SUCCESS on your plan.
I work with both competitors and non-competitors alike.
30 minutes of your time could mean the difference between you changing your body for good, or staying exactly the same as you are right now. You DESERVE to win. Let’s talk about how we can change your entire lifestyle and make that happen for you – today.
Request a Your Time Below – Please Note Times Are In PACIFIC STANDARD TIME