So you still have questions regarding which contest prep division is right for you, eh? Well, I’m excited to share today’s video with you. Kind of a bonus video for the article I shared with you recently covering the same topic.
I really suggest for you to make sure to check that out first!
Which Contest Prep Division is Right For You? And What Other Things Do You Need to Think About During Your Contest Prep?
Today’s video is going to take more of a look at the things I DIDN’T touch in the article.
- How genetics plays a role in your decision.
- Crossing over in local shows for different divisions.
- The importance of getting judges feedback after your show to help determine where you need to be.
- How becoming a TRUE fan of the sport can help you with YOUR competitive experience.
- How paying attention to other divisions is a CRUCIAL part of how well you can do on the stage.
- Posing and presentation – when should you start?
- And much more!
So check out the video right now to get an even better perspective about what your next moves need to be when it comes to bringing your best to the stage.
Got any questions or comments after watching this video? Go ahead and post them below, and I’ll be sure to help you out.
And keep in mind…
Sharing is caring! If you feel this post can help someone else out, please definitely share the knowledge on your own social media and with your contacts as well.