Do you have dreams of stepping on stage as a Masters Figure or Women’s Physique competitor? So many women each year take the stage for the very first time well over the age of 35, 40, 50, and even 60! Before you get up on that contest prep stage, let me share my tips with you of things that every female competitor should consider. From hormones to training, let’s talk about what will help you to get real results, and have an amazing experience. Let’s dive into contest prep tips for Masters Figure Competitors.
Contest Prep Tips for Masters Figure Competitors (The Cliffs Notes)
- First step get your hormones checked to ensure you are at optimal levels before competing.
- Take an honest assessment with where you are, and decide if you should compete now or later.
- If you need to lose weight or improve your body BEFORE doing a prep – DO THAT FIRST
- Allow yourself enough time to prep. 20 weeks is perfect to be able to slow diet to keep muscle on, and to ensure you have enough time to drop body fat.
- Pose pose pose – work on posing and presentation well in advance of your show.
- Be realistic about your body and your genetics.
The Smarter Approach to Your Prep Always Wins in the End – Download My FREE Contest Prep Crash Course
Look, the one thing I want you to learn from everything I share is that you can indeed have a SMART prep, and look amazing in the end. You CAN do things the right way, and WIN on stage.
All it takes is working with the right advice and tips to help you to get there, and to truly develop into the amazing athlete that you already are.
I pride myself on developing my competitors. To TRULY guide them, hands on, to their best. To be there for them for that motivation, mental support, honest feedback, and attention to detail that will get them to their winning physique.
I created this amazing eBook to help you to start to take a smarter approach to your prep – all while looking your ABSOLUTE BEST on stage!
In this eBook I’m breaking down everything you need to consider when it comes to cardio and weight training for prep, dieting for your show, posing and presentation tips, and so much more!
Plus, I’ve got some really great bonus videos that will help you to master the game, and figure out exactly what you need to do to ensure that you look like a star up on that stage.
You Deserve to Win!