Losing weight can be really hard after the age of 30. By 40, it can almost seem impossible. Here’s some tips about how to lose weight after 40 for women.
How to Lose Weight After 40 For Women (Quick Tips)
- Admit to yourself that what worked when you were younger isn’t what may work right now.
- Stay on top of your hormones. Get labs done, and know how healthy your thyroid, adrenals, and sex hormones are.
- Be really diligent about setting goals and keeping an journal of your feelings, emotions and head space along the way.
- Make an effort to train when you know you can commit.
- Focus equally on weight training, cardio AND nutrition. Transformation Trifecta. All 3 must be in place to see the most success.
- In the gym lift heavy to keep muscle keep your metabolism high, mid protect your bones. Lift over various rep ranges.
- Mix up your cardio between steady state and high intensity work. Don’t look at cardio as ways to simply burn fat, but to keep your heart and lungs in better condition over time.
- Find a diet that works with your lifestyle. It’s not so much about following a specific TYPE of diet or fad. Instead it’s more important to find what works for you, your preferences and your lifestyle. And something you can sustain for years to come.
- Track your meals with meal tracking programs to know what you are putting into you or body, and if you are eating enough to see the changes you want.
- Prepare ahead a time for life, and don’t beat yourself up if things get busy. Learn how to work around obstacles to keep on track work your goals, your workouts, and your commitment to yourself to be a better woman.
- Shift your mindset to eliminate the negativity you’ve accumulated about yourself over the years. And know you are only as limited as you allow yourself to be.
Free Masterclass: The Fitness Industry Has LIED to You!
Discover The RIGHT Way to Transform Your Body in 4 Easy Steps You’ve Never Considered Before…
What if I told that everything you’ve been told about what you need to be doing to transform your body, lose the weight, and gain the muscle you want has been a bold faced lie?
The fitness industry teaches you that the FIRST step to progress and change lies in changing your diet and training right away as the FIRST step in the process.
But, after working in the industry for over 21 years as a fitness professional whose helped THOUSANDS of men and women get into the best shape of their lives… I’m going to tell you right now that those are NOT the first steps you need to take.
Nope! Instead, there are about 3 crucial steps BEFORE you embark on that new training program that are missing. And if you don’t take them – honey, you’re setting yourself up for failure.
I Want to Teach You the RIGHT WAY to Transform Your Body – Do It For Good! So Reserve Your Spot Now…
I put together this amazing free masterclass, Your Best Body Yet, to help you to figure out the right way to go about body transformation goals. Whether you’re looking for weight loss, building lean strong muscle, toning up from head to toe, losing fat in those stubborn areas, or just to feel good about yourself… The methods that I want to teach you can be applied to ANY situation.
In about 60 minutes, I am going to teach you:
- The EASY TO APPY 4 step results-driven fitness approach that is helping women just like you to see AMAZING results. Even if everything they’ve tried has failed in the past. Including working with other coaches or trainers.
- Why shifting your MINDSET is the key to successand allows you to dig deep and get SUPER connected to your driving factors behind why you MUST accomplish your goal.
- You’ll discover exactly why this will allow you to gain MASSIVE weight loss success like never before.
- Why eating less, starving yourself, following the latest fad diet, doing too much cardio, and training every single day has failed you in the past – and what you can do instead.
- How to start to develop the mindset so that you can put yourself FIRST, find your voice, rebuild your confidence, love who you are, get stronger, feel empowered, and rewrite your story… And to do it all through a smarter approach to fitness.
- All while setting inspiring goals, eliminating limiting beliefs around what’s possible for you, and creating a lifestyle you LOVE.
- I’m going to teach you a NO-FAD, NO GIMMICKS, NO MAGIC PILLS APPROACH that gets REAL results. All science, NO B.S.!