What's Your Life Going To Be Like One Year From Now?
How Amazing Would It FEEL To Create A NEW Chapter, A NEW YOU, and A NEW Lifestyle - From Inside Out...
Become the Woman You've ALWAYS Known You Could Be...
Athletic, Lean, Inspiring, Successful, Beautiful, Fit and Owning HER World
The Power to Take Control of Your Body, Your Fitness, Your Health and Your Life Is In Your Hands. Becoming a RoxStar is the First Step to Your NEW Forever!
Get Started On Your Journey! Discover Exactly How My VIP Coaching Program Can Help You to Become the Strong, Powerful, Feminine, Fit, and HAPPY Woman That Lives in Her Fullest Potential - Every Single Day
Enter Your Info to Learn More...
Set a compelling fitness lifestyle vision and learn how to get the right things done to achieve not only your best body – but best BALANCED LIFE ever.
Dedicated coaches show you how to apply the strategies, ideas and tools to your unique body and needs. You’ll never feel alone in this process again.
Create your feminine energy, fitness inspired sisterhood. Make connections, get support and build relationships with other like-minded women that last a lifetime.
Gain skills to create the body and life you want, improve your life in all aspects, inspire yourself to keep reaching for your best, and build the confidence you crave to blossom into your fullest potential – as a woman.
All course materials, including workouts, macros/calories calculators, streaming videos, MP3s, transcripts, journal prompts and additional resources are within our online member portal.
It's NOT Just About Getting a New Diet/Training Program!
We Combine Online Fitness Coaching With My Exclusive Approach to Personalized Lifestyle Coaching, Guided Hands-on Mentorship, and MORE...
Here’s how working with me can change YOU in a major way:
- Imagine how EMPOWERED you’ll feel once you are finally in a groove that becomes second nature to you.
- How you’d feel if you started implementing an entire way of life that impacts you physically, and leads to a tremendous change in your body.
- How you’d feel looking in the mirror, seeing your hard work manifested before your eyes… Loving the changes.
- The feeling of being able to wear clothes that you thought you’d never get into again… How would THAT feel?
- Knowing that your significant other looks at you with awe, and great pride in you being able to change your body – which improves your relationship because you’ve found the love for YOU first.
- The feeling of putting on years to your life. Leaving behind health issues, joint aches and pains, and hereditary diseases that come by way of your unhealthy life choices.
- That feeling of being a shining example to your children, or others around you, that this lifestyle is a CHOICE and it can impact you in positive ways well outside of the gym.
- The confidence you’ll gain from taking control of your body and taking control of your life.
- Imagine how your life can change simply by taking control of your health and your fitness and having a REAL ACTUAL COACH by your side during the entire process… Pushing you. Encouraging you. Giving you a CLEAR ROADMAP. And when needed – the tough love to keep you accountable.
- Imagine getting on a bodybuilding stage for the very first time – if that’s your goal – and finally being able to say… Yeah, I f-ckin’ DID THAT!
- If you compete already, imagine how it would feel knowing you can prep for a show the SANE WAY, and STILL look your absolute most incredible best.
- That you can do this with a diet and training program that DOES NOT negatively impact your health after the show.
- Imagine how you would feel as a competitor, finally moving up the ranks, placing higher and better each show.
- How would you feel if FINALLY, you were able to earn your pro card?
Think of Our Work as a Hybrid Program Between In-Person Personal Training, Online Training, Personalized Lifestyle Coaching, and Mindset/Habit Modification Coaching
Even if you’ve worked with other coaches and trainers in the past, I want you to realize this program is like NO OTHER PROGRAM you’ve ever done before.
- Our work digs VERY DEEP within your emotional connection to food, how you see yourself, and your reasons WHY you do what you do.
- We work VERY CLOSELY to establish new habits, and eliminate destructive thoughts and patterns that have held you back in relation to your fitness goals.
- NOTE: We ARE NOT a counseling program or therapy, so we work within our scope of practice and refer out if needed.
- My main goal is to ensure that by the time you finish your work with me – be it 6 months, 1 year or beyond, you have ALL the tools you need to be successful in working on your own – but now equipped with the actual skills to transform your body.
This will be an actual LEARNING PROCESS where I will eventually TEACH YOU:
- How to use journaling and meditation to change your mindset around positivity, and get out of any mental funk.
- How to set goals in a way that will keep you motivated and inspired – long after our work is done.
- How to drop the food phobias and issues to help you to stop obsessing and start living.
- How to train not only to change your body, but feel incredibly powerful and strong.
- How to create your own meal plan
- Figure out calories and macros
- Design your own training and cardio program for your body and goals
- And most importantly how to gain full control of your fitness while meshing it with your lifestyle.
What Makes Our Program Unlike Anything Offered Anywhere Else?
Where other online coaching programs end, we begin…
One of the things that I realized was missing in the way that most in the fitness industry approach online coaching is by focusing solely on two things:
And your training.
Sure, you might get a weekly check-in (by email) with a coach, but there is a lack of true personal touch. Sometimes you might find it hard to get in touch with that coach at all (I’ve heard the horror stories).
Look, focusing on just your weight/measurements, your diet, and your training is only scratching the surface of what NEEDS to happen if you expect a major transformation. Not to mention, to keep that transformation in the long term.
And I realized many years ago with my own clients, the key to getting that elusive “permanent” change is rooted in adding an entirely new element to their approach and programming:
- Focusing on shifting your mindset to eliminate limiting beliefs about yourself and what’s possible from holding you back.
- BEFORE YOU EVEN BEGIN on your program, sitting down with you and talking about what you wish to achieve. Name it. Claim it. Then create the road map to get there.
- Holding you accountable to YOURSELF through goal setting daily and weekly.
- Allowing you the opportunity to turn inwards and hold a mirror up to what you REALLY need to work on within yourself to get results – and stay transformed.
- Teaching you step by step HOW to be independent when it comes to finally learning what work for you, how to create your own meal plans and training programs.
- Gifting you with the amazing opportunity to grow as a woman, into her body, appreciating who she is, and rewriting your narrative about YOUR life through journaling and meditation.
The program that I offer is not typical.
It takes a lot of work!
On my end as a coach and mentor who cares. And on your end… As someone who understands change doesn’t come easy. And in order to reach your goals, you have to show up, you have to do the work, you have to go deeper than the surface to truly find success.
Meal Planning and Training Programs Custom Tailored
& Designed For YOUR Personal Needs
Your nutrition is at the heart of what drives progress and change in the body.
But, how you’ve been taught to approach your diet is ALL WRONG.
In fact, calling it a diet is a part of the problem because diets begin and they end.
What I want to teach you is a way of life… A way of eating for nourishment.
- I want to help you to rid yourself of food anxieties.
- Eliminate mindless snacking.
- Stop the restrictive eating and starvation diets.
- Help you to drop the dieting mentality completely.
- Drop the guilt surrounding eating off plan.
- And give you a blueprint that allows freedom by way of flexible dieting and food variety.
You want to be strong, athletic, fit – and powerfully feminine.
And I want to teach you exactly HOW to achieve all of this in the gym.
Training should inspire you, and should make you feel amazing. Not be something you dread or want to avoid because it’s not aligned with what motivates you.
When it comes to your workouts, I want to unlock for you:
- A training schedule that fits with your availability – making it easier for you to stick to.
- Workouts that not only change you, but challenge you.
- Your ability to raise the bar every single day in the gym.
- Watching in awe as your body transforms, gets stronger, and molds into that perfect physique you can only dream of right now.
- How to train in a way to NOT have to rely on hours upon hours of cardio.
- Getting your workouts done in 90 mins or less – and seeing amazing transformation in the process.
- A way of working out that becomes a way of life for you.
Unparalleled Support Not Through Just Coaching
But Through True Mentorship
The word “coach” is so flippantly thrown around. Everyone’s a “coach” but nobody’s truly COACHING.
And for that reason, it’s super important to me that we stand out above the rest, and truly provide an environment where clients can THRIVE.
You cannot implement any of the changes required to transform your body and entire life with simply weekly emails.
You need a team and a community, a true sisterhood, in your corner.
- Cheering you on.
- Supporting you.
- Reminding you about how resiliant you are.
- Inspiring you.
- Reminding you that you are not alone in this journey.
Not only will you be working closely with me DIRECTLY – creating your program, designing every aspect by hand, and giving you my expertise regarding your next moves…
But you’ll also have access to a network of women just like you from around the globe. All working with a common goal of becoming the best versions of themselves.
You’ll have a personally assigned Success Coach to ensure you stay on track with our work together, and there to give you encouragement when you need it.
What we have for you is about MENTORSHIP.
It’s about your personal growth as a woman.
And about giving you the tools to be able to reach your goals over the long-term.
What's in it For You?
What Kind of Results Should You Expect by The End of This Experience?
Here’s the truth…
If you’re on this page, you’ve probably been at this for a very long time. On this journey try to achieve your goals, change your body, lose the weight, gain that muscle, and just overall feel really good about yourself.
Each RoxStar has her own goals, purpose, and dreams about what she wants in her fitness life, what she wants in her life, and what she wants her body to look like. And she understand that getting that means taking a long term approach to progress.
You’re Going to Take a Personal Journey That Will Leave You a TOTALLY Changed Woman… Whether You Plan to Step on a Stage or Not.
If getting to your goals and STAYING there means everything to you, you absolutely must get started on this journey with us by your side.
I want to see you owning the world around with with an incredible confidence, your head high, shoulders back, and feeling like you own the planet.
I want you to see that anything you want to achieve is possible. It just takes ONE action to set all of this in motion.
You’re going to walk away from this experience knowing your time, effort, and investment was well spent.
You’re going to walk away knowing exactly what it is that YOU need to do to change your body without the guesswork and confusion you’re dealing with right now.
You’re going graduate from my coaching practice knowing how to overcome obstacles that stand in your way. Never again easily throwing in the towel when life throws you lemons.
You are going to finally know what it feels like to love your body – and love yourself – on an incredibly deep level.
You’ll finally end the cycles of self-sabotage, doubt, and fear that have plagued you when it comes to your efforts in and out of the gym.
But most importantly, you are going to emerge from the experience as a brand new woman.
One who has such incredible clarity in her goals, in her purpose, and her desires, that nothing can ever stop you again from achieving the goals, the body, and even the incredible fitness driven lifestyle that you’ve always wanted.
This can all be yours – just like it’s done for many of my RoxStars who have graduated from our program.
Don’t you deserve to win? Let’s get you started…
Frequently Asked Questions
I offer 3 different coaching levels, depending on how much customization is preferred by you, and your current budget as well.
Keep in mind, what I offer is a FULL-SERVICE hands-on experience, even at our budget-conscious level.
You and I will discuss which level is perfect for your needs via a complimentary clarity call.
1:1 Personalized 100% Customized Coaching starts at $597-$697/month.
- This is the coaching level that is best suited for contest prep.
- This is also the MOST comprehensive level for non-competitors who are looking to work with me EXTREMELY closely, and truly have me fully under their wing.
- If you are NOT a competitor, then this level is perfect for you if you know in your heart you need a lot of hand-holding, a lot of support, and just want to be able to follow a program without thinking too much. Having everything done for you personally is important to you.
- This is also the best level for competitors who are looking for off-season coaching in their improvement season.
- There are no time limits as to how long you stay in this program. We finish when we reach your goal! Everyone’s journey is unique.
- Meal Planning Options:
- 100% custom designed meal plan for your needs.
- I do the program design for you at this level. But you will also have your macros and calories as well if you wish to have some freedom for an IIFYM approach.
- Platinum Level Custom Training Program ($697/Month):
- For this program platinum comes with custom workouts.
- You’ll get a kick butt training program that I know you’ll love. Plus access to hundreds of other workouts in our database to switch it up and personalize the set up.
- Gold Level Pre-Designed Training Program ($597/Month):
- At this coaching level you will have access to my pre-designed (and customizable) training program called Flawless Physique.
- Everything is already created and immediately available on the site for download. Small tweaks can be made to adjust the program for your needs.
- Weekly email check-in with me.
- Weekly group coaching calls with me and our amazing other Roxstars.
- 1-on-1 coaching calls for personal follow ups.
- Facebook Group support.
- Goal setting workshop every 8 weeks.
- Self development intensives and our library of amazing courses and more to help you to take your fitness, motivation, mindset and more to the next level.
For competitors, under my 1:1 personalized coaching your package is FULL SERVICE and includes:
- CUSTOM diet and training programs for your body, needs, division and goals.
- WEEKLY personal calls with me 1-on-1 and group coaching calls for support.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE posing lessons – both 1-on-1 posing sessions for 30 to 60 minutes, and group posing sessions held once a month.
- Weekly updates for the entirety of your prep.
- Daily updates starting at 2 weeks out from your show into peak week.
- Daily hands-on support during peak week with your plan being tweaked for your needs and body.
- FULL DAY OF THE SHOW SUPPORT via Google Hangouts Chat, text messages, live video check’s with me, and phone calls.
- Immediate reverse diet that begins right after your show.
- Post show follow up call to discuss how things went and judges feedback.
- Off-season planning to get you back to normal after your season ends.
- Suit selection consultation and full guidance in making sure you choose the right one for your body.
- Hair/make-up consultation to ensure you look your best on stage.
- My exclusive 8 week Roxstar Training Camp Intensive for competitors only to get your mind in the right frame to go out and crush your upcoming show.
Group Coaching starts at $397/month.
- This is a coaching level for women looking to make some serious changes in their lives, but to do it alongside women with a common goal.
- You’ll work closely with me as we tackle your limiting beliefs head-on, and give you the tools you need to transform your body & lifestyle – for good.
This level has a pre-designed setup vs personalized 1:1, but is fully customizable for your needs.
- Program is based on getting a custom designed macros/calories and pre-designed meal plan for your nutrition. At this coaching level I am going to work step by step to help you to create this plan.
- You’ll get a kick butt training program that I know you’ll love. Plus access to hundreds of other workouts in our database to switch it up and personalize the set up.
- Weekly email check-in with me.
- Weekly group coaching calls with me and our amazing other Roxstars.
- Facebook Group support.
- Goal setting workshop every 8 weeks.
Self-Paced & Guided Mentorship Program at $97/month.
- This level is perfect for my budget conscious clients who really want to work closely with me, but have some financial constraints.
- This is also the perfect level for those who feel they are in a pretty good place, and just want some general help and guidance to getting on track with their fitness needs and goals.
- Like my Personalized Coaching level, clients can remain on this level of coaching for as long as they wish.
Get on the phone with me now to determine which coaching level is BEST for your needs.
I’ve signed up for other online fitness courses or 1:1 coaching with poor results. What makes this one different?
Unlike other online coaching programs that focus on only on diet and training, we give you everything you need by focusing on the top areas every woman needs to develop in her life to become the absolute best version of herself, all while achieving the body of her dreams. In addition, our program is intensive and lasts for a full year (and beyond for some clients who choose) — providing you with the powerful, ongoing and transformative support you need to make a lasting, positive change and get the results you dream of in your fitness life. You literally get it all- powerful teachings, live coaching calls, community support and sisterhood through our amazing network of clients.
Wow, this is a lot to invest! Why does it cost so much more vs other online coaching programs I've seen?
You’ve got to think… When you work with a specialist, let’s say a doctor or other highly skilled professional, you expect to pay more for higher quality and more pinpointed work, right?
Well, coaching is exactly the same.
I’ve been doing online coaching SPECIFICALLY since 2008. This was WAY before anyone else in the industry was even online. The industry has come a LONG way, and unfortunately has become super saturated with subpar so-called “online coaches”. Many of whom are simply not delivering results.
When you work with us, we’re 100% dedicated to your success. We are giving you literally ALL the tools you need to get to your goals. All you have to do is show up and do the work. The other thing you must realize is that we’re not just selling you a diet and training program. That’s where many other programs fall short. We’re offering you an entire training and nutrition system, personalized HANDS-ON mentorship and coaching, specialty eCourses and learning modules to give you the freedom to eventually work on your own (teaching you everything I’ve learned over the years), and an opportunity to grow as a woman like never before.
You’ll also have TWO amazing coaches working with you, myself and one of my hand picked Success Coaches (former clients and fitness professionals who understand our methods and culture as a brand).
That with our amazing network of clients whom you can relate to, directly over the phone, voice to voice. This is truly like no other program out there and worth your time and financial investment in many ways.
I literally feel like I've tried everything and nothing is working. I'm so frustrated! Can you REALLY help someone like me?
My heart truly goes out to you. And that’s a great questions. OF COURSE WE CAN!
We don’t look at any client as hopeless. Instead we look at getting to the ROOT cause of what’s going on with you, and try to put you in a position to win.
For some clients, that might mean being open to working closely with us and your doctor as we explore if there are any underlying hormonal issues or things OUTSIDE of diet and training holding you back.
For others, it might mean really taking the time and the patience to overhaul your entire lifestyle. Setting you up for greater success, all while assuring you to trust the process along the way.
No one is “hopeless” or “helpless” to us. We’ll do the best we can to get the results you know you deserve.
How do I know which level is perfect for my needs?
Absolutely great question! Please make sure to sign up for the next available video presentation where I go over the 4 types of women I work with, and help you to figure out if this is indeed the right program for you.
From there, you and I will get on the phone and discuss your needs and goals. I’ll be able to tell you which program will suit your needs best, and ensure that you are at the right level to realistically reach your goals.
I'm nervous about getting locked into a long term contract due to bad experiences... What if I have to stop, what happens?
As you’ve seen above, my goal is to work with women who really have a long term goal in mind. The changes you want to make are not going to happen overnight. But you can move mountains over time.
However, we all know things come up, life happens, and you might need to unexpectedly step back.
That’s totally fine, and we honor that! Please keep in mind that all sales are final – and we do not offer refunds under any circumstance (due to the digital nature of our work).
You may cancel at any time for any reason.
To weed out those who are simply not serious about doing the work and changing their body for good, we do adhere to a strict no-exceptions cancellation policy. If you cancel before 6 months, there is a $297 fee. If you cancel between 7 to 12 months, there is a $197 fee. If you cancel after you’ve completed 1 full year on the program, there is no cancellation fee.
I'm afraid to invest because I've been burned before, or I've never invested this much in myself. I KNOW this is what I need though! What kind of guarantee do you offer?
We take your investment and trust in us very seriously and our content is some of the very best out there — we did our homework on this. Even though we offer you amazing content, guidance and support, ultimately, the success of our program depends on each student’s commitment to the process and their willingness to consistently apply what they learn. We can guarantee you will receive the most incredible tools and powerful teachings, and of course- our unwavering support!
I'm a beginner, can I do this program?
No, this program is not intended for beginners. You need to be familiar with and confident in the gym – particularly in the weight room. It’s best if you have at least 1-2 years of experience in the gym.
I'm a vegetarian/vegan/keto/gluten sensitive/lactose intollerant/__etc__. Can this program work for me?
Absolutely. I have a ton of experience creating meal plans for all kinds of clients and special needs.
If you have a fully designed meal plan, it will be created in a way to consider your preferences and sensitivities.
If you are doing our Silver level which is rooted in IIFYM meal planning (macros and calories), you will be guided personally to be able to pick the best foods for your needs.
I don't compete, can you work with me? If so which program is best for me?
Absolutely, I can! I work with both competitors and non-comepetitors alike.
We can determine which program level is perfect for you once we have our phone consultation. Please sign up for the video presentation here on the page, and then follow the instructions after viewing it about how you can set up your call.
I do compete! And I have a show in mind. How soon out should I contact you?
Awesome! I can help you to bring your best to the stage.
Contest prep will require you to work with me in my all inclusive Platinum Level. I like to have as much time as possible to prep a client for their show. Ideally, I’d like to start with you around 20 weeks out. 16 weeks out is great timing too.
I will occasionally work with clients who come to me and have 12 weeks out. But if it’s any closer please let me know when you set up your phone consultation (after watching the video presentation). We can discuss your options and what the smartest next moves will be for you.
I want to do my off-season with you, or I haven't competed yet and need to do some work before I start to prep. Can I work with you?
Yes you sure can! I love working with clients in the off season since that sets us up for a rocking prep season. Whether you are completely new at this or not, we will sit together and meticulously plan out (literally) what your next moves need to be.
We’ll take a look at where you currently are physically, and put in place the perfect program set up to improve your shape, master your presentation, and make you look like an absolute ROXSTAR on that stage.
Watch the video presentation on this page to find out more, and set up an appointment to discuss your goals with me.
RoxStar Fitness Success Stories
- What My Clients Have to Share With You...
My Clients Are Walking Billboards For The Success of Our Program
Look, I am not into tooting my own horn.
I firmly believe that my work with clients speaks for itself. My number 1 goal is to simply inspire my clients to unlock their best selves.
- To reach their fullest potential.
- To walk away from our coaching upon completion, and feel like they can TRULY maintain the changes we’ve made for the longterm.
- To understand the why’s behind what works for them.
- To get them to a point where they eliminate limiting beliefs that have held them back in the past, and give them the tools to instill a positive mindset that will influence them for years to come.
And in that way, I want you to hear from a few of my mentees who have worked closely with me as their coach, mentor, and biggest support.
Allow them to share their experiences as you decide whether you becoming a RoxStar is the smartest decision for YOU and your goals…
Ghabi Hernandez shares her experience with being a RoxStar and seeing her dreams of competing the SMART way become her reality...
Since this recording, Ghabi has made even more strides with us as a Team RoxStar figure competitor.
She’s gone through a robust competitor development off-season, and has even gone into a very successful contest prep period as well.
Ghabi recently had the privilege of competing at the Arnold Amateur where she placed 6th in Masters Figure on a competitive international stage!
I would say if you want to lose weight, learn to eat healthier, and gain confidence - you need to work with Roxie...
I worked with Roxie for over 3 months. And within that time, I expected to lose about 30 pounds.
She totally met my expectations and more!
I never had a trainer in person before and I was very apprehensive about working with an online trainer/coach. Considering this was my first experience it has been the best experience! I felt as if the plan was made specifically for me and no one else. I have transformed my body in ways I never thought I could. Roxie took my likes and dislikes and created a schedule that fits my lifestyle.
I would totally recommend her to anyone!
My training has been a fantastic journey. Not only did I lose weight and sculpt my body but I learned how to make healthier choices in life. I feel confident enough to go in the gym and know exactly what to do. Our training has taught me practices that I can use for a lifetime.
I would say if you want to lose weight, learn to eat healthier, and gain confidence you need to train with Roxie.
If you have the drive and discipline to succeed, Roxie gives you all the tools and information you need to make the change – but it’s up to the person to comply with the plan. Roxie can’t make you exercise or eat the proper food. The individual has to want it enough to make sacrifices, but once you see the end result it will all be worth it! TRUST ME!*
Kauisha Smith is finding her strength and getting on track to gaining control of her body, and her future goals...
Safely my body transformed into way more than I expected...
I was trying to pursue getting on stage for a bikini competition and felt like I was in a rut.
I had a lot of experience in fitness and am a certified personal trainer but that did not stop me from feeling baffled by the process.
Every website told me something different, every magazine had some new workout and diet to try, everyone at my gym had their own opinions on what it took to stage ready–I was lost.
I decided to work with Roxie based on the reviews I had heard about her and what appeared to be a very balanced approach to getting competition ready.
I was not disappointed!!!
The plans that I got covered every aspect of my training from what to eat after a work out to how many beats in each rep of an exercise.
Each day I had a specific plan of what to eat and how to train; I worked out in ways I never had before. Every plan comes with links to exercises so I never feel lost.
Any questions or concerns that I have had Roxie is quick to respond–sometimes within minutes.
Safely my body transformed into way more than I expected when I started and I did not have to do anything crazy to get there. Roxie even helped with posing, suit selection, and how to wear my hair.
I could not recommend her more. When I finally got off the stage I continued to work with her; she is just that good!!!*
Megan Patrick enrolled in our RTC Competitor Development and Contest Prep program and has made MAJOR strides in her physique and placings...
I learned to honor my body, knowing.. It would work for me, not against me...
I saw Roxie on YouTube; I was fishing around for videos of figure competitors, learning as much as I could about posing and training without having to pay a fortune for training services.
I saw Roxie on stage and I loved her presentation; she flowed, like the ballerina she is; it oozed from her and I knew immediately that theatrically I appreciated her talent. I also saw an interview with her after one of her shows, as well as other videos she had posted both pre and post competition.
I admired Roxie’s willingness to “put herself out there” to help other competitors and also to challenge herself.
I admired the way she posted videos of her progress, religiously, and talked about her progress, her deficiencies, and her strengths. There was an air of confidence about her, a respect for her body and its limitations, and a willingness to maintain a genuine expression of hope and assurance that her body would shift and do, over time, precisely what she needed it to do.
I think this quality, this learned and honed patience of Roxie’s, is what I gained most in working with her.
Yes, Roxie was highly responsive, incredibly knowledgeable about supplements, the sport, and fitness in general, but when I think of what I gained by working with Roxie, I think about how I learned to honor my body, patiently, knowing that if I work with it, with great care, it would work for me, not against me. I had to learn first how to work with it and Roxie taught me that both in word and through her own training and results.
Roxie continued to keep me focused and reminded me that time is essential; that I could not expect my body to do things in 13 weeks or less, that perhaps my body requires more time.
She encouraged me to focus on honoring food and to not disrespect my body by requiring it to operate under a timetable.
She encouraged me to not set my sights so much on a show date, but to allow my body to show me which show date best worked for me.
As a result, I decided to move show dates and I was most pleased and rewarded by my decision.
Roxie is dedicated to the sport and she is also dedicated to people’s success in a way that promotes well being, total well being, not just physical.
I recommend Roxie to anyone who is thinking of competing.
I also recommend her to anyone who needs some guidance on how to respect and love your body as I believe Roxie knows that once an individual does that, the world is her/his oyster, so to speak. I believe this is her mantra and I believe this is why her business and her training are both so successful.
Erica Sparrow has learned how to set the bar, be patient with her journey, and focus on the overall LIFESTYLE to get to her goals...
I would tell anyone that is considering Roxie as a coach that you can't go wrong with her in your corner.
When I found Roxie Beckles, I had 1 competition under my belt.
It was at the end of the summer and I had let myself get a little soft, I knew I wanted to compete again but wanted to do it the right way, the safe way.
I occasionally went on industry message boards and Roxie always seemed so real and knowledgeable, so I shot her and email and within 24 hours we were on the phone chatting it up and talking about my goals.
She is funny, kind and very understanding and I love her tell it like it is demeanor. She was understanding of how life can get in the way, relationship wise and financially.
Back to competition, we started dieting in January and my body responded tremendously because we put in a lot of work during my offseason.
I was getting compliments all the time on how my body was changing. I stepped on stage feeling very confident, not only with my physique but also in the stage presence department.
I placed 2nd, and had a great time.
I’m taking some time off to enjoy life and my son, with Roxie supporting my decision :).
I would tell anyone that is considering Roxie as a coach that you can’t go wrong with her in your corner. She is fast, efficient, and very organized with how her plans are laid out. Thanks Rox!!!
Akilah came on board to lose the new mom baby fat... In a few short weeks she dropped 14 pounds - and gained her confidence...
I am a stay at home mother of 2 boys so I had to work ME time in!! She was so easy to work with... (And this client lost 12 pounds in 10 weeks!)
I found Roxie through a friend of a friend.
I needed an extra push to get my butt in gear after having my second child.
I started working with Roxie about 8 months after having my son. I lost most of the baby weight on my own except for the last 10lbs. I wanted to train with someone who wouldn’t push supplements down my throat or starve me.
I told Roxie what kind of schedule I had to work with.
I am a stay at home mother of 2 boys so I had to work ME time in!!
She was so easy to work with. Answered all my questions and always pushed me harder.
I hardly ever felt hungry. I not only cleaned up my diet but also my husbands and kids diets as well!! When I started working with Roxie I was in a size 10.
After 10 short weeks, I dropped 12lbs and can now wear all my pre-pregnancy jeans!!
I am now in a size 5!
I loved my workouts! I looked forward to each and every one of them! I feel so much stronger and love lifting the heavy weights!!
I have seen muscles I haven’t seen in years!!
Working with Roxie exceeded my expectations! Her coaching and support is amazing! I would recommend Roxie to anyone looking to get in their best physical health!!*
I not only came in with the best physique I ever brought to the stage, I also had the most amazing experience with prep...
I started off this prep with so much expectation, for my body and for the experience.
I had decided after last years contest season, that things NEEDED to be different. I was interested in trying new techniques, less drastic techniques. I KNEW there had to be another way.
I initially started working with another well known and very knowledgeable trainer.
That started me off to a great beginning to what I was hoping would bring me to my best physique EVER. As things turned out, at about 9-10 weeks out, things weren’t working out, and I made a huge and most difficult decision to break with that trainer.
I was scared and worried.
“Would I be able to, on my own, bring my body to the place I knew it could go?”
Let me say, I have done my own diet for years. Since, I pretty much started competing 6 years ago.
I know how to diet, and I know how to train.
But in the end, making decisions for myself is one of the hardest things I struggle with. I need support. That decision-making part in my prep is HUGE!
Here comes Roxie!!
I met Roxie in person at Team Universe. I have followed her personal training and prep journal online and I knew how knowledgeable she was in regards to not only diet, but also training.
She really seemed to know her stuff and she was training and dieting in a way that was consistent to what I wanted this prep.
After talking with her at length I made the decision to hire her to help me with my last 9 weeks till my first show and the remaining 12 till my last show of the season.
She more than exceeded my expectations!
I not only came in with the best physique I ever brought to the stage, I also had the most amazing experience with prep, I think I can honestly say I ever had in the entire 6 years of doing this crazy sport.
After this experience, I can say, I will NEVER prep any other way.*
Long gone are the hours upon hours on the cardio machine, doing multiple sessions a day.
Elimination of multiple food groups and dietary fats from my diet is a thing of the past.
I would say that by contest time, I am usually depleted, tired, and I feel my hair is starting to fall out. This year, not only did the latter NOT happen, but, I felt amazing! So good in fact, I could’ve continued to diet for so much longer had I wanted to.
Roxie also brings to the table, and incredible personality.
She is so very supportive.
She was always there for me at a moments notice if I was struggling. I had conversations not only via email, but telephone, which was a HUGE plus for me.
Roxie is a great person, and a true COACH, not just a “trainer” who spits out a diet and training regimen. She embodies all that I think a good coach should be.
Roxie is of course, also extremely inspirational in her own right.
As a fellow women’s physique competitor, she portrays all that I hope to be one day.
I would definitely work with her again in the future, without question.
Other than my family, she was my rock during prep, and someone I couldn’t have made it through without.*
Roxie has helped me overcome many health obstacles...
Roxie is by far one of the greatest trainers that I’ve worked with.
She is very knowledgeable when it comes to training and nutrition; she will not only provide you with the plans but will tell you WHY you’re doing what you’re doing.
Roxie has helped me overcome many health obstacles during our training time and has been beyond patient with it all, she tailored every cycle to my personal needs; no cookie cutter plans!
She has been a huge motivator for me and a great example for new trainers, I recommend her to everyone!*
This Working Mother of 2 Took Control of Her Life and Her Body... Then Lost 30 Pounds!
How much is progress worth to you?
Whether you’re a busy parent, working professional, or a stay at home spouse taking care of the family, seeing progress is a matter of true dedication and work – along with the patience to boot.
Dionna came to me looking to take her body to the next level. She was tired of carrying around excess body fat, and wanted to see what her body can do if she were to push it to the limits (safely of course) all while managing her family and a busy life as a school teacher.
Well, I can proudly say that with her, we had an EXTREME FAT LOSS TRANSFORMATION. Check out her journey in her own words:
When I came to Roxie, I was a 36-year-old mother of two (16 and 12). I worked full-time. I enjoyed working out and coaching volleyball. I love cooking especially baking. I lived a super typical life.
The crazy thing is I have been off and on training since around 2009. I had a YMCA membership and trained hard there. I loved the heavy lifting but my body did not change. It looked exactly the same months and months after training.
I was discouraged because I couldn’t understand why I looked the same.
My eating was the same. Super poor choices. Drinking, eating out frequently and midnight snacks…I really did not want to believe that nutrition played a huge role. I wanted to eat whatever and go hard in the gym and see a change!
I’ve always been unhappy with my belly.
I gained 75 pounds during my first pregnancy and the skin that stretched is still there. I had been working out for a while and kinda changed my diet but I still had this damn belly.
I was considering a tummy tuck (SERIOUSLY)!
But then I thought maybe a personal trainer could help me with food and workouts. It would be much cheaper in the long run.
My mind was right.
I knew I needed an overhaul. I researched and researched and came across Roxie.
What was the biggest motivating factor that made me decide to finally step up my game in the gym?
I know it sounds superficial but I don’t care. I wanted to look good in a bikini and be able to fit anything I wanted in the store.
I didn’t want to be the typical overweight Black mom with 2 kids justifying my weight because of my race. I thought if other women my age with kids can look good why can’t I.
I also have high blood pressure controlled by medication and wanted to see if the weight loss would help get off the meds (nope…genetics).
I found Roxie on Youtube…and Google.
I followed a couple of the youtube workouts and advice she shared, and when I finally decided that I was going to hire a personal trainer, Roxie was the first and only that I called.
My training was SO DIFFERENT than what I was doing before.
Jeez, not only do I get specific eating plans and workouts to fit my needs and goal I get a life coach and coach who is always accessible.
When I feel discouraged about my progress she keeps it real with me, if I want to eat off plan she gives me the pros and cons but is never condescending.
I am held accountable with progress updates. The changes I have seen because I am compliant are remarkable.
I would never have thought about competing and seeing my abs/obliques/back, quad and hamstring muscles two years ago.
Her approach to online coaching is perfect.
I have access to Roxie through emails and the closed client facebook page and so anytime I have questions and concerns she is there.
I do not have to be at the gym at a certain time.
I go when it fits in my schedule and as a busy mom sometimes it fluctuates. I don’t know if I would have that kind of access to a one-on-one personal trainer after our session is over. I had a one-on-one personal trainer and did not make the kind of progress I have made with Roxie.
As for my diet – SO FLEXIBLE.
I love food!!! So almost anything that is not on plan is my favorite. I’ve learned to adjust my favorite cheat meals into more compliant versions.
At the time of this writing, I am eating about 1800 calories. 5 meals and carbs and protein at almost every meal. So a typical training day is: Meal 1 turkey breast, avocado and toast, Meal 2 chicken breast, yams and veggies, Meal 3 PWO protein shake and carb, Meal 4 Tuna, toast and veggies and Meal 5 chicken breast and veggies. Lots of food!!!
If you ask me what are the biggest changes I’ve noticed in my body since starting with Roxie’s program?
Man where do I start…
I have leaned out a great deal. I thin i’ve lost over 30 pounds. I have visible back, shoulder, tricep, bicep muscles.
I have a scar from a hysterectomy I had done about 7 years ago that I could not see unless I lifted my stomach. About 2 weeks ago I noticed that I could semi see the scar without lifting my stomach…MIRACLE!!!
I almost shed a tear.
Honestly, if I had to talk to my former self, before starting with Roxie, the only thing I would say stop 2nd guessing your choice. Make the call and do it!
So if I can share any advice if you may be thinking about working with Roxie, but you’re on the fence…
It has been one of the best decisions I have made in my life. Not only is Roxie’s whole program a tool to get you fit, it is a tool to keep you fit on this journey.
I have learned so much about how to eat which was always my downfall.
I have been able to stick with it this long not because Roxie gives me a diet plan but because she shows me how to work within the diet plan.
I came to her as a person who just wanted to look good but I stuck with her because she motivates, inspires and teaches me how to navigate on this journey called health and fitness.
Facebook Posts, Emails and More...
It's YOUR Turn to be My Next Success Story! Why NOT You..?
So now that you’ve heard in my clients’ own words how our work together has greatly impacted their lives, the only question is – why not you?
Don’t YOU deserve to win?
To feel the way they do too?
To say that within 8 weeks from right now, you can be in a MUCH better place than you are right now?
How about in 12 weeks, 6 months… 12 months from now?
Don’t you want to feel amazing in your own skin, feeling confident, and completely in control of your body, your lifestyle, and your life?
Well, let me help you to get there.
What do you have to lose? A few pounds and inches!
And you have everything to gain from this investment you’re about to make in YOU, YOUR FUTURE, yourself, your family, and everything that matters most to you.
Let’s get you started… Enter your name below to learn even more about my online coaching and mentorship program.
Disclaimer: While we have been wildly successful getting women the results they desire through our coaching, tools and support— we cannot offer any guarantees that these results are universal or that you will achieve the same. We absolutely believe in what we teach and find it to be foundational for any woman who wants to be her most inspiring, best self and achieve her dream body along the way, BUT your success depends on your own ability to consistently and successfully implement what you learn. We *partner* with you to help you reach your fitness and lifestyle goals— offering guidance, support and tools. We do not do the work for you — that part, Roxstar, is solely up to you!